The PSCI Difference
- Unlike most stem cell centers we carry out rigorous prospective publishable clinical research studies to evaluate the results of treatment.
- With my three decades of work in academic medicine, dozens of publications in leading medical journals, & editorship of a major orthopedic textbook, my goal is to bring a level of credibility to our work in the stem cell field.
- Therefore we can give you true evidence based information on what you can likely expect from treatment.
- An ever increasing variety of problems can be treated, & each patient is individually evaluated by myself & our team to see whether stem cell treatment is appropriate.
- We also carry out basic laboratory stem cell research at our center. This research is carried out through the 501c3 nonprofit foundation for orthopedics & regenerative medicine (TheFOREM.org) which has a full & part-time research staff working under my direction.
- Most treated patients are able to avoid surgery & have pharmacologic drugs discontinued, in accordance with our mantra to “heal from within